[Wikipedia-l] Please post to the right list

Brian Corr BCorr at NEAction.org
Thu Oct 23 17:32:37 UTC 2003

I have just recently subscribed to this list (in addition to
wikien-l at Wikipedia.org) since it seems the only way to keep up with many
issues, and I just want to second the request to reduce cross-posting.

There have been a lot of good emails about the differences between the two
lists, and it definitely adds to the challenge of reading them. My sense
(based on very little experience, though) is that most of what gets
crossposted really belongs on wikien-l (e.g. that blessed Mother Teresa
article), and that a much smaller amount should really just be on wikipedia-l.

No disrespect intended to Ed for cross posting *his* message  -- but I'll
only respond here since that seems to be following my own advice ;-)

Brian