[Wikipedia-l] Mailing lists (Was: Dammit!

Guillaume Blanchard gblanchard at arcsy.co.jp
Thu Oct 23 12:58:20 UTC 2003

Don't you feel we make a together monolog (bilog!?).

Even when I bother to write a mail to the list I often don't get any
answers.

The only solution I see to improve multi-language coordination is to create
about ten clones of Brion ;o)

By the wait, are they any Japanese here!? It is the fastest growing
Wikipedia, isn't it?

Aoineko

PS: I'm not at all for banning people, I already said many time that is as
unfair (private other user using an IP) as useless (it's so easy to change
his IP). But as a sysop, I want to be able to stop a real vandal even if his
logged. I'm just against feeding trolls ;o)