[Wikipedia-l] missing links (Brion)

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 10:46:53 UTC 2003

This can be set in the language file, as for instance
the default on nl is to use ? links. I just install
the files you guys give me, if you want a different
default somebody's got to make the decision to do so.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com

thanks Brion. I will ask what they think.

I care little now, except that it is bad that on
Cologne skin, by default red is both the color for
missing and visited links :-) (are you sure this can't
be set on the language file as well ?)

ant