[Wikipedia-l] Mailing lists (Was: Dammit!

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Thu Oct 23 05:28:15 UTC 2003

On Wednesday, Oct 22, 2003, at 22:12 US/Pacific, Anthere wrote:
> Similarly, a year ago, I remember fighting against the
> red links for non articles, saying I would prefer ? to
> be default. Again, I was finally told that the french
> wikipedia would have ? as default then. Do I need to
> say which one is default between ? and red links ?

This can be set in the language file, as for instance the default on nl
is to use ? links. I just install the files you guys give me, if you
want a different default somebody's got to make the decision to do so.

I can't speak to the banning stuff, as I've not been closely involved
with setting it up.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)