[Wikipedia-l] Re: MT and pro-Catholic bias

Andre Engels engels at uni-koblenz.de
Wed Oct 22 09:06:39 UTC 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Sascha Noyes wrote:

> > The section "Improper and undisclosed use of funds" could be precis'd into
> > about 6 sentences and no useful information would be lost.  Similarly, both
> > lengthy quotations in "Secret Baptisms" could be summarised in about 40
> > words, including attributions.
> >

> Then why don't you do it? If you think that something is wrong with the
> article you can change it. (Remember, this is a wiki)

I would like to do it, but I already get mightily angry looking at this
edit war from the outside. How much the more if I get habitually reverted
myself?

I have no interest in getting part of an edit war. I have no interest in
solving this dispute by seeing who has the longest breath. I don't know
what I do want though...

Andre Engels