[Wikipedia-l] Re: MT and pro-Catholic bias

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Wed Oct 22 01:05:36 UTC 2003

Erik Moeller wrote:
> That was a clear violation of NPOV. We do not split away criticisms just
> because the person is question is considered a "saint" by some. You did

Erik, that is not "by some", but "by many".  You fail to apply a
quantitative analysis to this case.  It's the criticism against her
that is in small minority.  Only "some" consider that to be relevant.

There is a billion people in India and *three* have become world
famous, in this order: 1) Gandhi, 2) Mother Teresa, 3) Indira Gandhi.
We remember Gandhi because he led India to independence, not because
he had bad breath.  There are millions of Indians who have bad breath,
and this does not help them to enter the Wikipedia.

Of all fights and causes, its obvious that you've decided to spend
your energy on this one.  Mother Teresa must really have hurt you.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)
  Aronsson Datateknik - http://aronsson.se/