[Wikipedia-l] Re: MT and pro-Catholic bias

Gareth Owen wiki at gwowen.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 19:34:50 UTC 2003

Sascha Noyes <sascha at pantropy.net> writes:

> I think Erik's intent was quite clearly to say that that no factual
> information pertinent to the subject should be removed, with which I agree.

Then he should say what he means, rather than spout inaccurate platitudes.

> Then why don't you do it?

Because, as far as I was aware, the article is protected.
And people who change Erik's edits, get threatened with banning.

> If you think that something is wrong with the article you can change
> it. (Remember, this is a wiki)

Because life is too short to step into an edit war between competing zealots?
Anyway, as a "proof of concept", I've precis'd the bank account info.  I'd be
interested to know what salient information I've removed...
--
Gareth Owen
"It's not a human or civic right to edit wikipedia."