[Wikipedia-l] Re: Eric's abuse of his sysop powers

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Tue Oct 21 12:28:05 UTC 2003

>Yes, just put it back on the page. What about the basic question of whether
>Wikipedia should be NPOV, and how we do that? Maybe we should finally stop
>circumventing that question and actually discuss it. Would be useful, I'd
>say.
>
>Andre Engels

This article, Mother Teresa, does cry out for segregation of critical views
from positive views as we seem rather mean spirited to be bringing up all
the uncomfortable facts (even God must have been unaware of them or she
would never have been authorized to perform miracles) just as the Catholic
community is celebrating a new saint. But I note the John Paul Jones
article effectively debunks an American secular saint.

This could be done in a separate article, or in a separate section within
the article. Interspersed throughout the article it definitely breaks the
spell, aura of holiness.

Fred