[Wikipedia-l] apostrophes

Adam Bishop grenfell_ at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 19 16:50:35 UTC 2003

A few days ago there was a renewed discussion about whether or not certain
wars have apostrophes in their names, at
Wikipedia:Pages_needing_attention#History.  Is it "Hundred Years' War" or
"Hundred Years War"? Right now there is an apostrophe and the one without
redirects.  I argued that that is the correct way, but there is still
disagreement about it.