[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Intlwiki-l] Re: Intlwiki-l Alsatian

Stevertigo utilitymuffinresearch2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 18:52:27 UTC 2003

--- Jimmy Wales <jwales at bomis.com> wrote:
> Ignore Stevertigo, that's my advice.
-Speaking of being rude, Wales.

Considering my batting record where I come down on how
things work-- regardless of the fact that occasionally
I say something that will piss you off-- Ive every
right to be wrong on occasion. You clearly didnt read
all the posts -- didnt pick up on my playing Devils
advocate-- you just picked up on the fact that someone
with no sense for English subtlety complained about my
challenges.  I should have known better and used
English more plain.  So sorry.

If a language cant stand to scrutiny, what basis for
inclusion are you asking for.  Should there be a
Castellano wiki? Do you understand the
ethnic/linguistic differences between Espanol and
Castellano? If someone wanted one--how would you know
if someone didnt bother to ask?

~S~