[Wikipedia-l] Server status

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Tue Oct 14 10:58:04 UTC 2003

All wikis should be up and running, as should the mailing lists.

Jason unfortunately had some trouble getting the database server to
power up with the new motherboard installed, and it's late (after 3:30
am) so he's going to try again tomorrow. In the meantime, we're at
least running on two servers again. Yay!

To add insult to injury, our new backup mailserver in Germany suffered
some sort of network outage just in time not to be able to pick up any
mail while pliny was offline. :P

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)