[Wikipedia-l] Logo consensus?

Guillaume Blanchard gblanchard at arcsy.co.jp
Thu Oct 9 08:07:49 UTC 2003

> There seems to be a strong consensus developing on [[m:Final logo
> variants]] for this logo variant of the winning logo:
>
> http://meta.wikipedia.org/upload/7/7a/Nohat-wiki-logo.png
>
> So far only one person has said that it is worse than the current (new)
> logo while 19 have said that it is better. What do you say, should we try
> the consensus approach for a change and just replace the logo until
> someone objects very strongly and annoyingly? Then we can start refining
> this one some more.
>
> Regards,
>
> Erik

No objection on Nohat's variant.
But perhaps we can vote again :o) not for logo, but just for feature on the
logo.
For exemple :
Color : Yes / B&W
Texte on the globe : No / Big / Small
Wikipedia : No / Upper / Lower
Or something like that.
Just a idea... but perhaps people against this logo will still against it...

Aoineko