[Wikipedia-l] Brion's notebook

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 20:08:50 UTC 2003

Brion wrote:
>Jimmy Wales wrote:
>> http://leuksman.com/misc/donate
>>
>> I've made a donation here, and I hope that others
>> will as well.
>>
>> It is no exagerration to say that everything would
>> have collapsed a long time ago were it not for
>> Brion's tireless dedication.
>
>*blush*
>
>Thanks, guys!

Holly crap! You are almost at a $1000 already. Is the
bar updated by hand by you, or does it update
automatically? A similar bar on the Wikimedia
fundraising page would be nice (even if it has to be
updated by hand - I volunteer but I'll need access to
the account total info).

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)