[Wikipedia-l] The last word on RK

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 23:33:10 UTC 2003

I wrote:
>Many of us know a lot about certain controversial things
>that we may be /way/ to biased to write neutrally on. I for
>one, find it very difficult to write neutrally for articles on
>homosexuality even though I know a lot about the subject
>(from biased sources, of course), so I tend to stay away
>from making substantive changes to those articles.

Just to clarify: IMO, RK's POV over the past year has been expressed not in
actual blatant POV writting, but in scaring off or otherwise antagonizing
people who have POVs in opposition to his own. The articles, therefore, have
an Israeli-POV bent to them.

Sorry, I know this is the wrong list....

--mav