[Wikipedia-l] Sometimes, there is every reason to be amazed

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 20:46:31 UTC 2003

I was looking for which sites were already using as a
ressource (eh, that is definitly beginning), but
typind random "double words" on google, such as
"biosphère wikipédia "(yup, we are useful)
"écologie wikipédia" (yup as well)
"écologie politique wikipédia" (yup again)

And as I typed "canicule wikipedia", I found a link,
followed it...

And found this

http://webgeneraction.levillage.org/breve.php3?id_breve=110

Notice, I have no idea who sent it (not me), but I am
quite surprised by the date, 29th of august !

Err