[Wikipedia-l] The Defendent

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Nov 30 13:57:44 UTC 2003

I think Flexicon is the logical defendent with Wikipedia as a the plaintiff
should we chose to not accept repeated violations of our copyright, if
contact with them requesting compliance proves unproductive. Ulrich Fuchs is
right to point this out but throwing in the "five author" question is not
productive as we do want people, including commercial sites, to reuse our
material without onerous requirements.

Fred