[Wikipedia-l] Meta policy

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 04:53:51 UTC 2003

>>Anthere wrote:
>>Please, would you accept my apologies to have been
>>tough on you ?

>All is well. :) I accept your apology and hope you
will >accept mine.
>-- mav

I most certainly do Mav. I thank you for accepting
mine, and hope we can work constructively in the near
future.

That is now.

I put a rough draft on meta, much inspired of Martin's
and others work, which I think is good, simplified as
meta does not requires so much detail, and beginning
to take into consideration the different policies that
begins to apply on our wikipedias. Waiting for your
input, especially as regards what is in the discussion
page. Will insist again that it should be exceptional.

ant