[Wikipedia-l] possible link rendering bug?

Peter Gervai grin at tolna.net
Tue Nov 25 11:48:13 UTC 2003

Check these things on hu.wikipedia.org:

See [[Hévízi-tó TT]] (you can find it in recent changes if you're not
accent-read), and check "Mi hivatkozik erre" ("who links here"). Nobody.

Now go to [[Magyarország természetvédelmi területei]] (in the recent changes
as well), and look for the string "Hévízi-tó TT", and you'll see: the
article contains link to the one before. However its link is "red" or
"question marked". If you click on it (create a non-existing article) then
you'll realise that it does exist, since the editor window contains the
actual text.

If I would edit and save the second article I'm sure it'd heal (preview
shows it healed) but I don't want to mess it up until someone check what the
bug is.

Brion? See anything?

(The article can be fixed, naturally, but the bug should be instead. :-))