[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia at meetup.com

Lee Daniel Crocker lee at piclab.com
Fri May 23 19:33:08 UTC 2003

> (Jimmy Wales <jwales at bomis.com>):
> http://wikipedia.meetup.com/
>
> I think this is pretty neat, and I'm glad someone did this.

If you want to arrange physical meetings, I much prefer something
much more transparent and free-form like evite.com. They don't
try to impose any structure, they just facilitate the process of
people organizing their own meetings.

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee at piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lee/>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,