[Wikipedia-l] Re: [WikiEN-l] Application for sysop status & the assocation of Wikipedians

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 21:19:18 UTC 2003

--- "Alex T." <alex756 at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> From: "Anthere" <anthere6 at yahoo.com>
> I don't understand your response are you saying
> that you are not conerened something because you
> do not understand it?

I did not really understand everything in the content
of your page on meta.

I hope someone will comment it, so it will become
clearer.

I also think this does not belong to the english list,
unless there is need to show the association does only
concern the english wikipedia.

(I think that "I did not
> really
> understood it" is not proper English)

Yes. You are right :-)
I did not really understand it
I have not understood it
Really, this was not clear
Perhaps did I not understand it very well
I think I misunderstood it
Misunderstanding is under way

Pick up you choice

This further make me think I am not concerned :-)