[Wikipedia-l] Re: I like BBS:es

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 22:51:59 UTC 2003

--- Lee Daniel Crocker <lee at piclab.com> wrote:
> > (Hunter Peress <hfastjava at yahoo.com>):
> > Now i've been ignored 2x in a row, and no one is
> even *capable*
> > of knowing about it.

Oy Hunter. Do not be so unhappy about that. This is
quite frequent messages are left unanswered.

Fortunately, or, we would drown under messages :-))

Besides, do not think a message not commented is
necessarily a proof others are ignoring you or that
your message did not go through. You may check the
archives if you have doubts. And on meta, I think the
page counter is not disabled. You can see some read
your page.

But do not necessarily expect an acknowledgment. Some
don't care, some may find nothing new,  and some
silently agree, but have nothing to add. Some disagree
but think it a minor issue. Nothing personnal here.
Don't worry :-)

Cheers Ant