[Wikipedia-l] call for speech for RMLL 2003

Lee Daniel Crocker lee at piclab.com
Wed May 7 21:17:22 UTC 2003

> (julien tayon <julien at tayon.net>):
>
> This message is especially for wikipedia users that would be close to
> Metz in july (9/10/11) ...
> while the 3rd Libre Software Meeting will take place.

I don't know if any of us will be close, but I'm sure you could
find several volunteers who wou;dn't mind a short trip to France
if you sent us a ticket. :-)

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee at piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lee/>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,