[Wikipedia-l] is it possible?

Pedro M.V. macv at interlap.com.ar
Fri Mar 28 11:43:55 UTC 2003

When typing this page, you recieve like result:

(There is currently no text in this page)

So, you can edit it and include text.

If your goal relating this page is look for another pages related with schengen ( this is, search topic related pages ), it´s very interesting the system would include automatically the text "schengen" in the search box, so you only have to click in the search button.

This would be a very interesting and usefull utility.

Regards.