[Wikipedia-l] Article count: Vote result

Thomas Corell tcorell at igd.fhg.de
Tue Mar 18 15:01:25 UTC 2003

Erik Moeller wrote:
> Finally, I would like to point out that the process has led to a remarkable
> number of ideas -- some of them awful, sure, but some of them, like the link
> idea, have never been mentioned on the mailing list. This, too, demonstrate
> the advantages of a formalized brainstorming process.

And some mentioned on the mailling list never get in the voting process.
   But we got a result, thats the important point.

I hope we get an automatic voting next time, which don't show who's
voting what. It will reduce possible influences. Nothing against
publishing the result with names, but not during the voting process.

Smurf
--
  --- Anthill Inside! ---