[Wikipedia-l] Re: New bug concerning lists

Karl Eichwalder ke at gnu.franken.de
Tue Mar 18 05:23:47 UTC 2003

erik_moeller at gmx.de (Erik Moeller) writes:

> I do so
> myself a lot because Mozilla has no external editor support and cannot
> paste more than 4000 bytes from most other applications on Linux.

I just pasted
http://de.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Ludwig_Tieck&action=edit
from Emacs (4066 chars) and adding 1000 chars were not a problem.

> BTW, if you used vim, you could just do ":set lbr" to turn on soft
> wrapping...

When time permits I'll check out longlines.el; for the moment I'll stay
away from web editing as much as possible ;)

--
ke at suse.de (work) / keichwa at gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                            |      ,__o