[Wikipedia-l] Holy Prophet Albert J-ch-r!

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Thu Mar 13 14:04:07 UTC 2003

Albert Jacher wrote:
> Stop your hostile activity against Holy Prophet Albert Jacher!

I hereby declare J-ch-rism to be the official religion of wikipedia.
We are now all his disciples.

His name is so holy, his ideas so exquisite, that they may not be
uttered or written by anyone.  We shall honor his sacred name by
deleting all references to him and his ideas immediately on sight.

We shall refer to him as AJ, after AJ Simon from the old television
show "Simon and Simon" -- see the similarity?

The Holy Prophet:
http://www.republika.pl/albertan/towas/img/aj01.jpg

A J Simon:
http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/9/6/23-5569.jpg