[Wikipedia-l] sharing results from Wikipedia online survey

Fernanda Viegas fviegas at media.mit.edu
Wed Aug 27 17:09:07 UTC 2003

Dear Wikipedians,

We have been getting great responses to our online survey of Wikipedia use and we would like to compile the results and share them with you. Even though the survey is anonymous, we would still only show numerical averages of people's responses. For privacy reasons we would not show anyone's long answers.

Would a page on Meta-Wikipedia be a good option for sharing the results with the community?

If you haven't taken the survey yet, please do so, we're still gathering data!http://smg.media.mit.edu/survey/wikipedia.html

If you have already taken the survey, our many thanks for your participation.

- Fernanda Viegas

http://web.media.mit.edu/~fviegas/
sociable media group
mit media laboratory