[Wikipedia-l] paypal

Michael Becker Mbecker at jumpingjackweb.com
Mon Aug 25 23:56:52 UTC 2003

Well, as I said to Jimbo earlier, I think we should use Networkforgood:
http://www.networkforgood.org/npo/fundraising/donations/index.html.
Although Jimbo pointed out that they charge 3%.  (which is still less
than paypal).  I told him I would feel more comfortable donating through
a service provided by a non-profit for non-profits.  He said the more
ways to contribute the merrier, and that he would look into it.

--
Michael Becker