[Wikipedia-l] online survey about Wikipedia

Fernanda Viegas fviegas at media.mit.edu
Mon Aug 25 15:50:13 UTC 2003

Hello,

I am a graduate student at the MIT Media Lab and this summer I'm working on a project that is related to Wikis. A couple of weeks ago I sent out a message to this list telling you about the project and asking whether folks would be available to chat with me about Wikipedia.

Since then we have put together an online survey to find out how Wikipedians use and contribute to the Wikipedia site and we would be delighted if you could take the survey and share your insights with us.

The survey is anonymous and it should take only five minutes of your time. It is located here:
http://smg.media.mit.edu/survey/wikipedia.html

Thank you so much for your attention and feel free to email me if you have any questions about the survey.

Fernanda Viegas

http://web.media.mit.edu/~fviegas/
sociable media group
mit media laboratory