[Wikipedia-l] Relaying donations

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sun Aug 24 23:18:00 UTC 2003

If there's interest in this, I can relay donations via PayPal from my
German bank account. I would however have to take some commission (5%?)
because of the manual labor involved, in addition to the PayPal fees.

It would be cheapest if Wikimedia itself could process credit card
payments directly, although I don't know how complex the necessary
software is. There are a lot of CC processing companies, but some of those
may end up being as expensive as PayPal.

Regards,

Erik