[Wikipedia-l] paypal

Alex R. alex756 at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 01:36:07 UTC 2003

Yes,
The address of record for Wikipedia Foundation Inc. (I don't post
it here for fear of it creating lots of junk mail for Jimmy). You can
find it on the Wikimedia page, just click on the external link that
mentions the Corporate Charter of Wikimedia Foundation Inc.
That is a matter of public record (I am sure he is already getting
mail, mailing list companies routinely cull state incorporation
sites for new mailing addresses).
Alex756

From: "Brion Vibber" <vibber at aludra.usc.edu>