[Wikipedia-l] Stub detector

Khendon jason at jasonandali.org.uk
Fri Sep 27 13:59:13 UTC 2002

On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 03:44:15PM +0200, Magnus Manske wrote:
> An initial version of "stub detection" is running at Lee's test site.
> Links to stub articles (less than 500 chars) are shown in green.
> REDIRECTs are shown as normal links. For example, try
>    http://www.piclab.com/wikitest/wiki.phtml?title=Biology

Oooh, shiny. Except the green links aren't underlined, but the rest are.

As an aside, I'd forgotten the default was to underline links. How intensely
ugly. Urgh.

> I suggest to
> * make the minimum size for a "real" article a user option
> * set it to zero as standard
Sounds good - I don't see how somebody could have grounds for complaint...

--
Khendon  (Jason Williams)
khendon at khendon.org.uk    http://www.jasonandali.org.uk/jason/