[Wikipedia-l] embassies and diplomats

Giskart giskart at linux.be
Thu Sep 26 02:17:07 UTC 2002

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com wrote:

>[cut]
>
>I'm very interested in comments and other ideas.
>
>kq

I am very happy that you understand that this is sensitive.

In your proposals thou have not used the most logical solution (of al
least a part of the solution), Intlwiki-l
Make a Wikipedia newsletter or somthing like that, an announcement and
send it to Intwiki-l and give time for the responds. For every Wikipedia
there should be at least 1 "diplomat" who can bring the information to
the home-wikipedia and can give feedback.
See also here, a recent posting from my about this;
http://www.nupedia.com/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-September/005344.html

About translations; the best hope i think is that every wikipedia
attempts to get hold of a speaker of Esperanto. If you have 1 and
he/she/it  is willing to do translations this can work very good.  (I am
learing it now but Wikipedia is a very big distraction)

Giskart