[Wikipedia-l] Fwd: Adding Wikipedia to OneLook

Stephen Gilbert canuck_in_korea2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 21 16:29:48 UTC 2002

I just received this from the maintainer of OneLook, a
meta-search of dictionaries (and some encyclopedias).
Is there any way to produce a flat file of all our
articles? This would also allow Wikipedia to once
again work with Sunir Shah's MetaWiki search.

If you haven't tried OneLook before, give it a spin.
It's fantastic.

http://www.onelook.com/

Stephen G.