[Wikipedia-l] Our officially anonymous software

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Sat Sep 21 03:40:58 UTC 2002

Axel Boldt wrote:

> > My vote is for "PediaWiki".
>
> I don't like it, because Pediatrics is the branch of
> medicine dealing with children, so the name implies a
> Wiki for (or about) children.

PediaWiki would be good for a 'junior' version :) I don't see what's
wrong with calling it the 'Phase III software' like everybody already
does - it's going to be replaced soon enough by the Phase IV software
and then you'll just be scrambling for another name!

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

And on the seventh day, God said 'What my world needs is a creature
that will truly appreciate it in all its facets' -
and so He made the kitten.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: