[Wikipedia-l] Our officially anonymous software

Jim McKeeth jim at mckeeth.org
Fri Sep 20 21:57:21 UTC 2002

I think we should take the "pedia" reference up a layer of
abstraction.  Maybe "Reference" Wiki.  Broaden the scope a little.  We
don't want to limit it to only people who want to make another
WikiPedia.  If that were the goal then we should just call it WikiPedia
software (to differentiate it from WikiPedia Data)

-Jim