[Wikipedia-l] "genetically unequiped" women

Michael R. Irwin mri_icboise at surfbest.net
Thu Sep 12 21:53:55 UTC 2002

lcrocker at nupedia.com wrote:

> (This is a personal e-mail not sent to the list, but
> feel free to reproduce it anywhere you like--I am not
> trying to hide, I'm only trying not to waste the time
> of other list members with irrelevant nonsense.
>
> > I think that I have learned that many of our mailing list
> > suscribers do not embrace many of the etiquette, policies,
> > rules, orientation materials, etc.
>
> Mike, you are a lying bastard and a troll.  Larry was right;
> it is now quite clear to me that I should not take anything
> you say seriously anymore, and I will no longer waste any
> effort trying to understand or reply to your complete nonsense.
> You are of course free to continue using and contributing to
> Wikipedia if you are so inclined, and free to continue wasting
> the time of other list members, but as far as I'm concerned,
> you now no longer exist, and I will use my time and brain cells
> to more fruitful ends.

Perhaps you should read the Wikiettiquette, policies
and guidelines files again.  Even though you edited
much of it, you do not appear to apply it consistently.

I have cc'd this to the mailing list as I do not
think discussing these community meta issues is
a waste of time.

Have a nice life.

Mike Irwin