[Wikipedia-l] Pseudonyms, etc.

Anthere anthere5 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 19:06:12 UTC 2002

2) told
> that, if I am upset
> that my name is connected with articles I don't find
> reflect my professional standards, I should perhaps
use a
> pseudonym.
>
> It's a funny ol'world, ain't it?
>
> As for the rest, I'm not that interested in
defending myself > against silly statements.

I'm sorry if you considered my comment a silly advice.
It was not meant to shock you in any sense. It was
just a thought I had when you said you were in fear
you would be mis-considered if it turned out an
article you participated in was inaccurate. I did not
mean anything else, and I apologize if what I said
troubled you. Using a pseudo can be useful in many
many ways. And essential sometimes.

Yeah, it's a funny ol'world where people keep
misunderstanding the others.