[Wikipedia-l] Re: Watch this user

lcrocker at nupedia.com lcrocker at nupedia.com
Tue Sep 10 20:09:04 UTC 2002

> I have already suggested exactly the same thing -- silence was
> the result.

I'm not showing any open feature request for that.  It wouldn't
be a high priority for me because I'm working on other things,
but I guarantee it will never be considered unless it's logged
in Sourceforge and multiple people comment on it there.  And of
course nothing's stopping anyone else from implementing it.

But I still think it's supurfluous since one can make a link
to the user contribution page on one's user page to accomplish
the same thing without further complicating the software.