[Wikipedia-l] Militia Call-out request -- also on my talk page

Julie Hofmann Kemp juleskemp at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 17:14:34 UTC 2002

Could some of you perhaps try to reason with DW (who may also be
209.202.xxx.xxx) As far as I can tell (unless it's a major coincidence),
he's brought in his friends Olivier and Suzanne to help ram through a
bunch of French articles. Mast are pretty good, but both Zoe and I have
asked that they try to stick to the format we've used for historical
biography, with no response. I think a couple of others have also put
comments for him and also have been ignored.  There have also been
questions about sources and images -- no response. It wouldn't matter if
the articles were all neutral, but DW tends to put in phrases like "he
had the morals of a tomcat" -- it's bad writing and without some kind of
citation, it isn't appropriate (and I'd still re-write it).
I've tried to talk to this person, but he refuses to talk to me because
he thinks I'm a German revisionist -- his last shot to me was to demand
my credentials after implying that I had made them up.   I provided them
and asked for his -- no response.
I'll stop whining here, but I thought we were a community -- this guy
seems to be a loose cannon with no respect for anybody else.

A tired Jules, who knows it's not her job to oversee all of history, but
is apparently addicted.