[Wikipedia-l] OffTopic: Looking for lots of XML (docbook) documents

Marian Steinbach marian at ds.fh-koeln.de
Mon Sep 2 16:00:11 UTC 2002

Hi!

What the subject line probably can't tell: In order to create a demo for
a tool that processes and visualises the content of an xml document
repository, I am looking for documents to experiment with.

The ideal material would be in one single format, e.g. DocBook, and
would come from a scientific area, ideally from one discipline. As I
need the stuff for a demonstration, content is not as important as form.

Do you guys know any source where I can freely download a number of
let's say 50 - 5000 articles / papers matching the above requirements?

I bet if things like that exist, there are people on this list who knoe
about it. Thats why I dare to bother you with that stuff.

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Marian