[Wikipedia-l] Box characters and question marks

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Mon Sep 2 13:31:27 UTC 2002

I didn't change anything to question marks on purpose, though my browser may have changed them when I edited whatever page it was--and what page /was/ it we're talking about, anyway?

If *standard, correctly coded* characters were changed to question marks, I need to know about it.  If it's the result of some paste from MS Word it's everyone else's problem too.  :-)

kq