[Wikipedia-l] Bugs? or Features?

wojtek pobratyn wojtek.pobratyn at gmx.net
Sat May 11 12:53:08 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com>
To: <wikipedia-l at nupedia.com>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Wikipedia-l] Bugs? or Features?

| We need an upload space where people who care & have the time can test new features on an active (but unpublicized) site before
the features go live.  |Wikipedia is crippled at the moment, and has been almost every time I've visited it in the last several
months.  When I go to a site on my broadband line at work |and it takes 5 minutes to bring up a page, that is IMO a crippled site.
We can't expect the casual user to have any patience for it, and also can't expect new users |to want to come back.

same here, the 'pedia is dead. Funnily enough when I try to ping the server I get an 80% packet loss.

regards,
WojPob