[Wikipedia-l] Bugs? or Features?

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Thu May 9 10:53:05 UTC 2002

I've noticed a few things changing in the last few days, the error
messages for one. :( Maybe someone here can tell me something about
them?

I had my settings set to show up unmade links in red which made it easy
to notice them and to see what needs making, and now they're back to
blue with a question mark even though I have 'red links' selected in my
options. Has that bit of scripting been disabled/removed or is something
weird going on?

Also, what does the new menu option in the sidebar mean? 'Vote for this
page'. Vote for this page for what?

The 'talk' option seems to show up as a blue link on all pages now
whether ther's anything on the page or not. Clicking a few links the
entry consisted of the standard 'describe the new page here' only it's
been saved as page content instead of just appearing in the edit window.

Finally, a new option has been added to the edit window 'automatically
wikify' but when I tried it to see what it did it didn't seem to do
anything... is it enabled? And what is it MEANT to do in an ideal world?

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/