[Wikipedia-l] Offense at repeated slander on the Wikipedia-L list by Clutch

Robert Kaiser rkaiser1 at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 11 22:48:43 UTC 2002

Jonathan Walther <krooger at debian.org> wrote:>
Jimmy, I caught RK pulling 'facts' out of his ass, and provided a link
>to it.  Bias is one thing, but outright fabrication should be taken
>seriously.  Do you take it seriously?  Do we as an encyclopedia take it
>seriously?  I personally take it very seriously.

This is outright libel. Jonathan is not only lying, he has a public history
of flaming both me and other Wikipedia contributors with virulently
anti-Semitic statements.

He has created some rather hateful lies about how Wikipedia is turning into
"Zionipedia" (itself a blatantly racist statement); he has some clinically
paranoid delusions about how "Zionists" are warping "Zionipedia". The facts,
however, show no such thing. If people take the time to read the Talk pages
that Jonathan is contributing to, they will see that I also make a good
faith effort to work with others to create NPOV articles - for instance, see
my recent contributions to the Book of Revelations article and the Book of
Mormon article. In contrast, note that virtually everyone is opposed to his
virulently hateful attacks, and his distastfeful apologetics for
anti-Semitism within Wikipedia articles.

I have stayed silent on this issue long enough. Time and time again he is
slandering me on this forum, and it has reached the point of libel. Stop it.
And stop it now. If people on Wikipedia cannot act like civilized human
beings, then leave. But don't use this forum for repeated libel.

Robert (RK)