[Wikipedia-l] Moderator nominations

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Wed Dec 11 21:11:44 UTC 2002

On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 12:47, Poor, Edmund W wrote:
> Here is my initial and unofficial tally of who wants whom to be a list moderator:
[..]
> Brion Vibber
> * for: Erik, Ed, Larry

I'll pass -- as it is, my Wikipedia time is mostly taken up maintaining
the software and I don't have time to contribute content.

> Having moderation at all: Larry proposed it, and I assume everyone else who "voted" agrees with it
> * dimpled chad: Erik (Eloquence)
> * hanging chad: Tom Parmenter (aka Ortolan88)
> * pregnant chad: Jimbo (won't fight it, but has reservations)
> * opposed: Matthew Woodcraft

I'd be happy with a little self-moderation -- remember, boys and girls,
it's JUST a world-class encyclopedia that will become the primary
reference source for the whole world in centuries to come. No need to
get worked up! ;)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)