[Wikipedia-l] Moderation of the main list (not the english list)

Larry Sanger lsanger at nupedia.com
Wed Dec 11 20:01:01 UTC 2002

Translation for Ed (correction encouraged):

"Don't worry about that, Ed.  It's only my impression, and it appears to
be an ultra-minority one, in view of the good work that you do on the
English Wiki.  After having read the mail about our future (?) moderator
and the proposed moderation rules, I was planning on leaving the main list
myself.  After all, in a little it will become the English list again, or
so it appears."

If Anthere would leave Wikipedia-l over this, maybe we should begin with
WikiEN-l.  I'd like to hear what arguments he has to make about the
proposal (which is just that, of course).  "I'll leave if you do" isn't
very much of an argument, though it might have an effect.  I don't see
why he says that it will become the English list again soon.

Larry
--
"We have now sunk to a depth at which the re-statement of the
obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." --George Orwell