[Wikipedia-l] Moderation

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Wed Dec 11 18:18:37 UTC 2002

Poor, Edmund W wrote:
> Jimbo simply doesn't have the time, so I don't think he'd agree to do this.

That's right.  Count me out.  :-)

I'm not really supportive of the idea, either.  Maybe there should be
a moderated list for announcements or what have you, or someone could
put together and offer an edited digest of this list, but I prefer the
vibrancy and speed we have here, and that's hard to replicate in a
moderated list.

Mostly, I think people should just relax a notch or two.  :-) Before
each post, ask yourself if you are on the path to slack.  If not,
don't post.

--Jimbo