[flame] :-) Good idea, Brion [Wikipedia-l] - Peace

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Wed Dec 11 08:21:23 UTC 2002

The Cunctator wrote:

>On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 02:14, Anthere wrote:
>
>>I am sure it escaped nobody that all this conversation
>>is taking place on the main list - not on the english
>>list.
>>
>>So, on top of supporting adding [flame] in the
>>subject, I'll be glad if - should you go on on the
>>subject (sigh) - you could move it to the list where
>>it belongs. English matters.
>>

>It doesn't belong on wikien-l either.

Being so poorly conversant in the subtleties that distinguish one list
form another, when I respond to somebody else's post, I simply click on
the reply icon.  The person to whom I'm responding must have known what
he was doing when he sent his message, so replying to the same place
can't be wrong. :-D

Eclecticology