[Wikipedia-l] Doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses Wars -- page frozen

Julie Hofmann Kemp juleskemp at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 22:06:50 UTC 2002

Hi All -- I think I just froze this page, since I think it needs a time
out -- I don't really know if I did it correctly, though, because In all
the time I've been here (and gone), I've never actually used my sysop
admin rights.  There wasn't any kind of place to say why, so I'll leave
a message on the talk page.  Hope I wasn't overstepping bounds, and
apologies If I have.  Also, I realize I don't know how long this kind of
thing normally stays in place -- I'll go back in a couple of hours and
unlock it, if no one else has done so by then.

Jules